Vegetable Minestrone Soup Recipe
This quick and easy soup takes less than 20 minutes to make, and has tons of vegetables to boot!
- 1 carton vegetable broth (or 4 cups)
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 19 oz can white kidney beans
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup rotini pasta uncooked
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp garliced minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. Stir and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the bay leaf and serve.
Please follow and like us: