An easy and fun to make dinner that everyone will enjoy!
- 1/2 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1 small onion
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 2 packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 small package of pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees C.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Add the mushrooms, onions, and green peppers. Cook until onions are transparent and green peppers are soft. Set aside.
- Put the tomato sauce in a small saucepan and heat. Add the Italian seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder and stir. Cook until heated through.
- Using cooking spray, grease a baking pan.
- Open both packages of crescent rolls and separate triangles. Put a small teaspoonful of tomato sauce down the centre of a triangle. add a sprinkle of cheese. Add 1/2 a tsp of the vegetable filling and/or pepperoni on top of the sauce and cover again with cheese. Roll up the triangle from the flat side down as you would a crescent roll. Repeat using all the triangles.
- Place the pizza roll-ups on the greased baking pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Please follow and like us: