Oven Fried Chicken
A delicious alternative to greasy fried chicken. This oven-baked recipe tastes just as good as deep frying!
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 5 chicken thighs
- 6-8 chicken drumsticks large
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees C.
- Place the butter and oil in a large casserole dish. Place in the oven while it’s preheating until the butter melts. Once the butter is melted take out of the oven and set aside.
- In a large ziplock bag put in the rest of the ingredients excluding the chicken. Shake to combine. Place all chicken pieces into the casserole dish and cover completely with the melted butter/oil mixture. Drop all of the chicken pieces in the bag and shake until each piece is coated fully. Place chicken back into the casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Turn or flip all chicken pieces and bake for another 15 minutes.
Please follow and like us: