These Mexican potstickers can be the perfect side dish to any Mexican dish, or they can be a great appetizer!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 48 small square wonton wrappers
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1/4 oil
- 2 tbsp oil
- sour cream
- Put oil in a skillet and bring to medium heat. Add the turkey and cook until no longer pink and crumbled.
- Reduce heat and add the taco seasoning and onion. Cook until onion is transparent.
- Transfer the turkey mix to a bowl. Add the refried beans and cheese and stir. Cool completely.
- Lay wonton wrappers on a flat, clean dry surface. Spoon a little bit of the filling onto the middle of the wrapper. Moisten all four edges of the wrapper with water, fold the wrapper into a triangle and press down on the edges to seal. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- Add 1/4 cup of the oil to the skillet and heat over medium. Place the pot stickers into the skillet and cook until browned on each side, approximately 2 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and repeat until all pot stickers and cooked.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.
Please follow and like us: