Light Fettuccine Alfredo
This is a healthier alternative to the creamy alfredo sauce we all know and love without compromising the flavour!
- 1 1/2 cup low fat evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a medium saucepan heat the evaporated milk until simmering. Add the parmesan cheese and parsley and stir. Continue to simmer until sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add fettuccine and cook according to the directions on the packaging. Drain and return to pot.
- Once the sauce has thickened remove from heat and add to pasta and stir.
Please follow and like us: