Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees C.
- Put the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and sugar in a large mixing bowl and combine.
- In another mixing bowl, add the milk, oil, egg and vanilla and mix.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until combined. Add the chocolate chips and stir.
- Place into greased muffin tray. Put into the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.
Please follow and like us: