Chicken and Rice Bake
My kids absolutely LOVE this recipe. It is a one-dish dinner which is quick to put together. Prepare this in the morning and put it in the fridge. Then, whenever you’re ready to cook, pop it in the oven!
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom or broccoli soup
- 2 2/3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked white rice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 5-6 chicken breasts
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees C. Stir the soups, water, rice, onion powder, pepper and vegetables in a casserole dish. Place the chicken on top and cover with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 55 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the rice is tender. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top and let it melt.
Please follow and like us: