Bean and Cheese Enchiladas
This delicious meatless dish is so fast and easy to make, your family will love eating this Mexican inspired meal!
- 8 large tortillas
- 2/3 cup taco sauce
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 8 sliced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp oil
- sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees C.
- Put the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook until transparent.
- Remove from stove and put in a bowl. Add refried beans, 1/3 of the taco sauce and taco seasoning and mix.
- Spray a lasagna dish and put aside. Heat tortillas in the microwave for approx. 10-15 seconds until warm. Lay the tortillas flat and spread 2-3 tablespoons of the filling in the middle. Place a slice of cheddar cheese on top of the filling and fold up the tortillas. Continue this process with each tortila.
- Place the filled tortillas in the lasagna dish. Pour the remaining 1/3 of the taco sauce on top of the enchiladas. Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until the enchiladas are heated through. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Please follow and like us: